The Gracie Theatre at Husson University (“The Gracie,” “us” or “we”) operates
Information Collection and Use
Through the website, we may collect several types of information from and about you, including personal information (“personal information”), such as your name, date of birth, physical address, email address, telephone number, sex, gender identity, ethnic background, country of citizenship, and education history, and information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the website, and details regarding your usage of the website. You may also provide information to be published or displayed in public areas of the website; such contributions are posted on the Website and transmitted to others at your own risk.
We collect this information in several different ways, including directly from you when you provide it to us, such as by filling in forms on the website or making search queries on the website, and through the use of automatic data collection technologies. We use a third party to process payments for some of the services we offer that we describe on the website, and so we do not directly receive and store your payment information (including your credit card information), although we do have access to this information through our third-party provider.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit the website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of the website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive or the storage mechanism within the device being used to view the site.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the website.
Use and Disclosure of Your Information
The Gracie may use the information collected about you through the website, including any Personal Information, in several different ways, including to:
- present, personalize, improve, and maintain the website;
- provide you with information, services, or products that you request from us;
- respond to your comments and questions;
- provide information and materials about our services and products, such as electronic newsletters and promotional emails;
- gather aggregate information about the website user base as a whole;
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and/or
- fulfill any other business purposes.
The Gracie may disclose without-restriction-aggregated information about visitors to the website and information that does not identify any individual. The Gracie may disclose some or all of the information collected about you through the website, including personal information:
- to any subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other affiliates;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event that we are acquired, merge with another entity, or sell portions of our assets;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties who provide support to the Gracie Theatre (including Google Analytics, display networks, and social networks; see above);
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Gracie or others;
- consistent with any other purposes disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or with your consent.
If you no longer wish to receive communications from The Gracie providing you with information regarding services and products offered by The Gracie, you can opt-out at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the communication, calling us, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we take measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 percent secure. Any transmission of personal information to or using the website is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.